The Borrel of the Pyramid is looking for new board members!
· Are strong networkers who are at the start of their career (between 21 and 30 years old);
· Have developed a relevant network during their study time and/or working period;
· Are strong communicators and able to moderate and lead brainstorm sessions;
· Have analytical skills and are able to help BoP-entrepreneurs to define their brainstorm case;
· Have a background in or strong affinity with inclusive business development in the BoP;
· Are proactive, have a strong vision on BoP-related issues;
· Are skilled in working with social media
What do you need to do?
· Organize borrels and brainstorm sessions;
· Create new partnerships within your existing (or new) network;
· Prepare cases with entrepreneurs that have a specific challenge around their BoP-venture;
· Professionalize and improve the Borrel of the Pyramids external communication/PR strategy;
· Take the Borrel of the Pyramid to the next level!
Please send us your CV and/or a short video-clip (3 min) before March 20th 2017 stating why “you are the one we are looking for” to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Nick Veldwijk (email@example.com)